It is a fact that a large number of people uses Facebook search to discover somebody or other. The individual whom you search may be your ex, close friend, enemy, etc. You may have realised that when you seek somebody or something, Facebook stores all your search information so that next time it will demonstrate your recent history in search.
Though this feature is good but it may put you in trouble when near and dear one see the search history. This may be an awkward situation when your relatives, life partner or companion see your history. This blog post will help you to clear Facebook search history.
How to Clear Facebook Search History from Facebook App?
- Open Facebook App.
- Click on search bar followed by Edit option in right upper corner. The page that opens will show all search history since you make the Facebook account.
- Finally, click on Clear Searches option followed by Confirm. It will clear Facebook search history using Facebook App.
How to Clear Facebook Search History using Facebook Site?
- First of all login to your Facebook account on the website.
- On the upper right corner, you will find a down arrow key beside a lock, click on it follow by click on Activity Log.
- In the left side bar, you can see filters, click on more option to view more filters.
- Now click on Search filters in left side bar.
- You can see the complete list of your search history.
- You can clear these searches by clicking on Clear Search
Latest posts by Vikram Kirola (see all)
- Voice Search As the Future of Search Engine Optimization - September 27, 2016
- 5 Unbelievable Factors that you Never Know About Search Engine Ranking. - September 21, 2016
- Frequently Asked Questions About Darknet. - September 16, 2016