Formatting helps to focus or add emphasis on a word, phrase or a sentence in a text. Whatsapp recently launched a new feature that can help you format text with Bold, Italic & Strikethrough.
As in other text formatting apps; you can format text in WhatsApp by adding special character before and after a word, phrase or sentence.
Format Text in Whatsapp
- To italicize the text, there is need to add the underscore to either side of the text. _Technotrix_
- To bold the text, you need to add asterisk to both sides of the text or word. *Technotrix*
- To Strikethrough the text, there is need to add tilde on both sides of the word. ~Technotrix~
- You can also use the combination of these special characters. _*~Technotrix~*_
Latest posts by Vikram Kirola (see all)
- Voice Search As the Future of Search Engine Optimization - September 27, 2016
- 5 Unbelievable Factors that you Never Know About Search Engine Ranking. - September 21, 2016
- Frequently Asked Questions About Darknet. - September 16, 2016