Digilocker is a part of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s most ambitious program ‘Digital India’. The main concept behind this project to store document online using Digilocker and share them digitally with various organisation while applying for job. Any Indian citizen can avail the facility of cloud storage by register them with Digilocker. Citizens who are registered with this locker can access and share electronic copies of their document anytime and anywhere.
How to Store Document Online Using Digilocker ?
To store document online using Digilocker, you need to sign up and register with Digilocker. Once you register with this facility, you can sign in with three option listed here.
- You can sign in with Aadhaar OTP where you have to enter your Aadhaar number and you will receive OTP (one time password) on your register phone number for login.
- Sign in with user name and password.
- With the help of your Google+ or Facebook account.
Once you sign in your Digilocker account, you have to go to My Document section as you can see in image. Here you can upload scan document or certificate in seld uploaded document section. From here you can delete, share and even e-sign your document.
How Does Digilocker Going to Help Indian Citizens ?
- Conveniance and time-saving is the first and foremost advantage of Digilocker. Indian citizens can upload, access and share their document anywhere and anytime online.
- It is eco-friendly and reduce the use of paper.
- You can e-sign document and use them for any job. This facility is similar to self attestation.
Latest posts by Vikram Kirola (see all)
- Voice Search As the Future of Search Engine Optimization - September 27, 2016
- 5 Unbelievable Factors that you Never Know About Search Engine Ranking. - September 21, 2016
- Frequently Asked Questions About Darknet. - September 16, 2016