There are number of people who surf web everyday and want to save the content of those web pages or complete web page. To save these content in Google Drive, first of all you need to save it in local drive of your computer and then transfer to Cloud. What if you can save web content directly to Google Drive. Yes it is possible. You can save the link, image, data or complete web page directly to your Google Drive using Save to Google Drive extension. With the help of this extension you can save document, images, HTML 5 videos and audio directly to your Google Drive. In this blog post I am going to explain how to save web content directly to Google Drive.
Step by Step Tutorial to Save Web Content Directly to Google Drive
Save to Google Drive is an excellent extension for those who use the Google Drive to store their information. It is extremely easy to save web content directly to Google Drive using Save to Google Drive extension. This step by step tutorial will help you to know how to save web content directly to Google Drive.
- To Add this extension in your browser go to chrome web store and search for Save to Google Drive or directly click on this link.
- Now Add the extension to your browser and confirm the submission by clicking on Add option.
- To save any image from web content directly to Google Drive; right-click over image given and choose option Save image to Google Drive.
- To save any link from search result, right-click on search result and choose option Save link to Google Drive.
- To save complete web page directly to Google Drive, click on Google Drive image given in front of Address bar.
Remember due to security reason, you can’t save web page directly to Google Drive that are related to chrome or Chrome web store pages. If you think this article is helpful then share it with others.
Latest posts by Vikram Kirola (see all)
- Voice Search As the Future of Search Engine Optimization - September 27, 2016
- 5 Unbelievable Factors that you Never Know About Search Engine Ranking. - September 21, 2016
- Frequently Asked Questions About Darknet. - September 16, 2016