All of us know that Google is biggest and most popular search engine. We use it everyday for searching various topics. But a few of us know that we can use it for image search also. Remember image search does not mean to search for images with a word or phrase. Instead, images search is searching for all related images to the image upload by you. Search Image using Google Search Engine enables its user to find all related images. This blog post will help you to know how to search image using Google Search engine.
Step by Step Tutorial to Search Image Using Google Search Engine
It is extremely easy to search image using Google search engine. Follow this step by step tutorial to proceed further.
- First of all there is need to open Google image search engine on your browser. Remember it is different from https://google.com. Open http://images.google.com in your web browser.
- In the right side of search box; you will find a little camera. Click on that.
- Click on Paste Image URL option if you have the url of the image for which you want to do related image search, followed by click on Search by Image.
- Otherwise click on Upload an Image if you want to search by image using an image on your computer.
- You can also use drag and drop option to search by image. Just drag the image in the search box.
The image search result will be related to your image. Image search results may include non image search result like webpages that look similar to your image. All the three method mentioned above will help you to search by image using Google search engine.
If you like this post and think useful for you and others then don’t forget to share it with others.
Latest posts by Vikram Kirola (see all)
- Voice Search As the Future of Search Engine Optimization - September 27, 2016
- 5 Unbelievable Factors that you Never Know About Search Engine Ranking. - September 21, 2016
- Frequently Asked Questions About Darknet. - September 16, 2016